You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||7 years ago|
|basics||7 years ago|
|blog||7 years ago|
|gergelypolonkaiweb||7 years ago|
|static||7 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
|html2text.py||7 years ago|
|manage.py||8 years ago|
|migrate.sql||7 years ago|
|requirements.txt||7 years ago|
See my blog post about it. However, the story is a bit more than this.
- I am writing a C library using GLib and GObject
- for that, I have written some Python examples
- while testing “my” Python bindings, the Django Framework came into my mind, as I have already heard about it before while I was developing using Symfony 2
- I took a look, then took a big breath
- I learned Python and Django in about 6 hours (no, I haven’t mastered either of them; just learned the basics)
- I’ve converted my old, heavyweight Symfony project (~250MB with the
vendorsfolder) to Django (~60MB with all the required libraries)
I think you did this-or-that wrong
As I said, I’m no Python expert, which means there may be stuff that is against best practice. If you point me out, I will be grateful!