You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Astrognome is an astrologer’s software written for and utilizing the GNOME Desktop Environment.
The features below are already implemented.
- Create natal charts for any date, time and place on Earth with exact planetary locations and their aspects
- Optionally include many dwarf planets and comets like Chiron and Vesta, and some theoretical/fictional points like the Dark Moon or the Vertex
- Optionally display mirrorpoints on several pre-defined axes
- If you don’t like these features, check out the traditional view which excludes Uranian planets and minor aspects
- Save your charts for later use in an XML format native to Astrognome, or export them as an image (even a vectorized SVG one!)
- Import your saved charts from Placidus or Regiomontanus
Astrognome was originally created by Jean-André Santoni in Mono, and was hosted on Google Code. The original project is now rewrote from scratch, using the SWE-GLib library (which is actually a wrapper around the Swiss Ephemeris library). Several ideas come from the original project, and from others like Placidus and Aquarius2Go.