You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Keep your calendar ond organise events in the Fediverse.
How to contribute
First, see our Code of Conduct. That’s probably the most important part.
We are more than interested in
- Feature ideas. The project is in its early phase, so every idea is welcome (even if it doesn’t
get into the first release.)
- Bug reports. Even though the project is in the early phase, we don’t want bugs to sneak in to
stay there forever. Report everything you find.
- Documentation. Because well, obviously.
- Fixes, features, actually implemented.
- Find your favourite issue/feature request
- Fork and clone the repository
- Create a branch for your work
- Push to your branch
- Open a Pull Request
- Go through the review process with us
- Enjoy your work getting into the main tree
Why doing a federated calendar when you can send around vCard files via email?
Because this project is about much more than a plain calendar. It’s also an event organiser,
where you will be able to collaborate with others making events happen.
Why is it not on GitHub/GitLab/any other popular hosting service?
Because running my stuff is one of my hobby. I run my own Matrix homeserver, my own Mastodon
instance, why would my Git repositories be different? It might change in the future, though; I’m
not an enemy of said services and if this project turns out to be successful I might move it away